300ltr Multiboost/Powertank Slimline Variable Speed Pressure Boosting System
€1,230.00 (incl VAT@23%)
The Multiboost Slimline range brought to you by WaterPartsDirect can fit through a standard doorway. This makes it very convenient for new or existing properties as it can be easily fitted under a stairs, or in a utility room. The slimline range is ideal for 3 – 5 bedroom houses, with poor water pressure and flow and where floor space is limited.
¥ Non-corrosive holding tank (WRAS approved material)
¥ Protective lid enclosure as standard
¥ Minimal installation requirement
¥ Adjustable LED digital display flow controller
¥ Dry run protection with auto restart (time delay)
¥ Start-up pressure 2.5 bar (adjustable)
This Multiboost Slimline water pressure boosting system is designed for domestic and light commercial use where there is low mains water pressure and where pressure fluctuates. It is electronically controlled through a flow switch unit which starts and stops the pump automatically when a tap is opened and closed. The Slimline range is designed for areas where floor space is restricted. The Slimline profile means the system can easily fit through a door, ideal for installation in existing buildings. This range caters for a wider variation of tank options.
1. Non-corrosive holding tank (WRAS approved material)
2. Protective lid enclosure as standard
3. Minimal installation requirement
4. Adjustable LED digital display flow controller
5. Dry run protection with auto restart (time delay)
6. Start-up pressure 2.5 bar (adjustable)
7. Efficient, cost effective and environmentally friendly
8. Robust and reliable
With a water pressure boosting system you can increase the water pressure in the entire system and all appliances connected to it: Showers, taps, toilets, washing machines, sprinklers, hosepipes, etc.
Overall, water boosting systems are suitable for:
Increasing the water pressure delivered by the mains supply.
Increasing the water pressure from tanks: Roof tanks, break tanks, ground tanks and rainwater tanks.
Lifting water from underground tanks and shallow wells until 8 m deep to the water table.
Low or fluctuating water pressure and unreliable, poor water flow rates can be a result one or more of many factors;
At peak usage times (morning and evening) higher demand is placed on mains lines.
Being near the end of a mains line.
Being at an increased elevation (eg. on a hillside or on an upper floor) means gravity can’t provide pressure naturally
Leaks in mains pipes prevent your water supply from performing efficiently
At times of reduced rainfall mains water supply may be reduced to a trickle
Using more than one water outlet in your home at once.
- Delivery is €13.60+VAT via courier on orders under threshold of 25KG
- Delivery is €40+VAT via courier on orders over threshold of 25KG
- Next Day Delivery to customers in Ireland on all ex-stock products where possible.
- Allow 3 - 5 Day Delivery for all goods shipping to the U.K.
Returns: How to Return an Item:
- Put your unused item for return back in its original packaging.
- Send an email to email@example.com and clearly state whether you are returning or exchanging your purchase and the reason why.
- We will arrange collection.
- We will be in touch if there are any issues or when your return has been processed.
Water Parts Direct,
Mobile: +353 872592580
It is for this reason we are happy to accept items returned to us with 28 days of purchase and in this case we offer you an exchange or a full refund to your credit or debit card once we receive the items and process them in our warehouse. Any returns which fall outside this 28 day time period may be considered on a case-by-case basis and is at the discretion of WaterPartsDirect and may be refunded as a credit against a future purchase. All items must be returned to WaterPartsDirect in the same condition in which they were shipped and in a saleable condition. WaterPartsDirect reserves the right to refuse a return if it is determined that the item has been used or worn and then returned for any reason other than being ‘faulty’.
Features & Benefits
- Replaceable air cell assures easier field servicing.
- Greater drawdown than comparably sized steel tanks yields greater efficiency.
- Extended labor warranty option is available to homeowners.
- Won’t rust in corrosive environments, particularly important in coastal regions.
- Quicker and less costly to install, usually requiring only one person and fewer man-hours.
- Wider pressure setting differential provides greater flexibility.