€3,936.90 (incl VAT@23%)
Harelquin water tanks provide a premium range of underground water tanks. provide discreet storage of water. They are a popular option for small gardens and sensitive landscapes.
The underground water tanks are light weight and easy to maintain, low maintenance and corrosion resistant.
If you require a tank that doesn't occupy space in your garden, or have restricted space, then an underground tank is the natural choice.
Harlequin water tanks provide a premium range of underground rainwater harvesting systems. They are a popular option for small gardens and sensitive landscapes. The underground water tanks are light weight and easy to maintain, low maintenance and corrosion resistant. If you require a tank that doesn’t occupy space in your garden, or have restricted space, then an underground tank is the natural choice.
Total capacity: 4400 Litres
- Modular design allows increased capacity by linking together multiple tanks
- Flat, load-bearing lid unobtrusive to pedestrians, lawnmowers, etc. Large diameter for easy access
- Turret diverts potentially contaminated surface water away to preserve integrity of captured water. 500mm invert depth as standard, with collars available to enable adaptation to site conditions
- Calmed inlet reduces turbulence to tank sediment, improving water quality to property
- Flat base for stability and integrated lifting points for handling and installation
- Pressure-sensitive pump (turns off if no demand), dry-run protected (turns off if no water detected) for extended service life
- Pump outlet capable of delivering 2500ltr/hour, nominal 35m head, and 3.5 bar pressure to guarantee reliable, constant and efficient supply
- Complies with BS8515 Rainwater Harvesting Code of Practice and Building Regs (Part G). Assists compliance to environmental guidelines such as The Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM
When supply of rainwater is exhausted, the ‘backup in a box’ unit uses mains water to replenish the tank. The pump in the tank is then ensured of a constant supply of water to feed washing machines, toilets, garden taps, etc. Harlequin’s ‘HydroStore’ tanks benefit from the company’s experience in providing tanks for underground installation as well as recognising the engineering progress being made in the global rainwater harvesting sector.
HydroStore ‘Home Harvest Direct’ rainwater harvesting system consists of the HydroStore tank (including internal components) and the ‘Back up in a Box’ rainwater distribution unit.
A length of pipe and two threaded fittings are required to complete the link between the primary tank and the holding tank.
The range of Harlequin water tanks brought to you by WaterPartsDirect are the obvious choice for your water storage needs, whether for domestic, industrial, commercial, agricultural or municipal use. WaterPartsDirect provides a wide range of water tank solutions, for both above ground and below ground installation, in varying sizes and shapes, and to fulfil various purposes.
Check out our full catalogue of top quality water storage tanks here.
|Max Operating Temperature|
|Max Pumping Height|