The Zenit GRE submersible electric grinder pump is ideal for installation in small lifting stations where compact size and excellent reliability are required.
Installation flexibility is ensured by the option of threaded or flanged discharge. These series have hydraulics with grinding system (GRE), which is recommended for soiled liquids containing fibres and filaments. The high heads are suitable for use in mainly clean liquids when high pressure level is required.
The GRE model has an external box with circuit-breaker and current overload protection. This guarantees a reliable operation with soiled liquids (even after idling for a long time), when a high startup torque is required.
Each model undergoes pressurised tests to ensure that the motor compartment is airtight and the mechanical seals are fitted correctly, guaranteeing excellent reliability.
This electric grinder pump contains a cast iron multi-channel open impeller. Special spiral ribs on the rear of the impeller help to tear and eject filaments preventing over loading of the motor.
The grinding system comprises of a three-bladed rotary knife and a plate with holes with sharpened edges that fine-chops filaments, which prevents fouling of the impeller.
Perfect for use in soiled waters that contain fibres and filaments including domestic and other civil wastewater.
- Delivery is €13.60+VAT via courier on orders under threshold of 25KG
- Delivery is €40+VAT via courier on orders over threshold of 25KG
- Next Day Delivery to customers in Ireland on all ex-stock products where possible.
- Allow 3 - 5 Day Delivery for all goods shipping to the U.K.
Returns: How to Return an Item:
- Put your unused item for return back in its original packaging.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly state whether you are returning or exchanging your purchase and the reason why.
- We will arrange collection.
- We will be in touch if there are any issues or when your return has been processed.
Water Parts Direct,
Mobile: +353 872592580
It is for this reason we are happy to accept items returned to us with 28 days of purchase and in this case we offer you an exchange or a full refund to your credit or debit card once we receive the items and process them in our warehouse. Any returns which fall outside this 28 day time period may be considered on a case-by-case basis and is at the discretion of WaterPartsDirect and may be refunded as a credit against a future purchase. All items must be returned to WaterPartsDirect in the same condition in which they were shipped and in a saleable condition. WaterPartsDirect reserves the right to refuse a return if it is determined that the item has been used or worn and then returned for any reason other than being ‘faulty’.